Tuesday, May 09, 2006

girl at work


i haven't posted in a while because i've been sick from food
poisoning thanks to some bad sushi i had last week..blech..

today i saw this new girl being shown around the studio and she looked like
she stepped out of a tim burton movie i simply had to draw her!
I did NOT exaggerate the hair it was so nice to see some fashion around here..

Oh I am also excited because i just found out i am going with Jayson to the LEO Awards! ( That is the film awards for BC).
Sure Jayson is up for best direction/storyboards for Pucca.
But i get to tag along and dress up.Yeah! hehee..

12 comments:

??? ??? said...

yeah gurl pawah..!

potato farm girl said...

That drawing is cool! I wish I looked like that! Congrats on the award show, I can't wait to see Pucca! Yay dress-up, boo on bad sushi!!

Piotr said...

Good luck at the ceremony!

Alina Chau said...

Love her design, COOL hair!

Junky Justin said...

I want to be her friend. She's cool.

Andrew said...

very slick!! Super lwzpyqnice design!!

Emmett said...

ya. it is good when drawings look good. As is this drawing.

burgerlog said...

hey I got the stickers! they are great, thanks!! I like your turd shirt, I think it's poo.

Yaxin said...

very nice...
^_^
very frenchy girl style

forlackofbetter said...

Bah, looks terrible...
Terribley GOOD.

Oh snap, I'm sure you were sweatin buckets after that one..ha ha.

Anyway, have fun at Leo (you jerk)

Kidding, of course.

Dee C.K. said...

Cool Character! Sorry about the tummy problems! bad sushi-o, Yuck! Have fun at the Award show! ;)

Jason Lethcoe said...

Nice drawing. I love the black and white contrast!