Friday, August 04, 2006

Strawberry Skunk

My latest based on drawings i did. i am not sure of the eyes they are the hardest
to do!! oh well...this was quite complex at the end so i am not sure it is a good idea
to make lots of them..

here is summer berry bunny!! but this one is for me!! it was actually the first i made
for the ones i am selling to perfect things like my labels..etc but i really was happy with it.

I am sippin my bubbletea and enjoying summer tommorow is the powell street festival
so i am going there for sure! then off to a nice weekend at harrison hot springs for a friends
wedding!

Oh and here is a link to andrew's site he and i did an art trade!! weee!!!
He does cool bug art too. so check it out!

Oh Oh!! and pucca is getting lots of publicity so check out on jayson's blog he
has all that stuff there!!!

7 comments:

hobo divine said...

I love IT!!!!! beautiful eyes~~!

ken said...

haha these characters are great!

Clarke (Csnyde) said...

yay! more super-cute homeade stuffed animals thingys.

these are great!

you should post the sketches alongside of them too.

Jules Knoblock said...

summer berry bunny is the sweetest, of course you have to keep the first one!
Very nice ;)

RÃ¥nny said...

lol @ the girl looking like your hair stylist. These are very cute, I wish I had one D':

Alikins said...

I LOVE the squirrel! She's SO darn cute! ;)

cutesypoo said...

yeah i am happy with the squirrel i made another one for the schmancy show and it's going to be in a book too!
i'm super excited!