Tuesday, July 31, 2007

San Diego Comic Con

This was my first time at the San diego comic con and i wasn't disappointed!
The Booth rows went up to 5000!


Here i am at the Nucleus Booth I met up with them for the first time and they were nice enough to let me share some booth room as i had no real room on the busy flight table..They were super cool !! We got some great prints they had to finally decorate my living room with.

This was the cutest toy ! cute stuffed boobs!!!
The flight booth Clio is holding the nickolodeon slap bracelet she loved that thing!
So I got a bunch of stuff i should take pics of the stuff when i get it on the wall.
It was great to talk to people to get feedback that was priceless!
I hope to go again with more stuff than this time. However this morning i get up
and find out studio b still needs help so i am going to work a couple days a week on martha the dog show..I hope i can keep the rest of the week to work on my toy line.

Check out my flickr for more pics.

5 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

I really like your blog! Your stuff is super cute and creative!!!

Jazzy Justin said...

That looks really fun. I'm going to have to go to one of those. I hope your stuff went over well, too, because it's great!

Also...nice boobs!!! You didn't make those too, did you?

Jocelan Thiessen said...

ha ha i wish i made the boobs! no they were at a toy booth..yeah JJ you should go when you have a chance it's not just comics either there is tons there to see.

ismoyo said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!
5000 booths? Wow how great, so much inspiration!

Alikins said...

LOVE all your cute cute stuff! Those cupcakes are darling! AND i LOVE those boobies!! :)