Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kitty Kitty Boom Boom Store

So i have good news to say that i am now selling my egg tart toys
in a wonderful store called kitty kitty boom boom!in Durango CO.
She is just opening the store and there is also an online store coming soon
so check it out!

I also am currently working on my submission for the plush you show!

Lastly here is my latest episode of pucca i found someone put on you tube in espanol.
I did the storyboarding and Jayson did the directing.
I hope there will be more in english..


5 comments:

this Just in said...

Congrats on selling your tarts at a new venue!!!

And that Plush You show looks so cool! I was checking out all the great stuff on their page and it made me wish I could sew.

Thanks for the sweet comments too.

mushroommeadows said...

hehehe your pucca episode is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! What is storyboarding? Anyway, you guys did a super job. :)

blushing apples said...

i'm sucha a kid but sometimes i watch PUCCA! ^-^

Jocelan Thiessen said...

mushroom meadows - my job is i take a script to a show for this instance pucca and it is about 8 pages long for a 7 minute cartoon which is too long so me and jayson cut some parts up and make it funnier and then i draw out pictures to match the drawings..Then my drawings are put in an animatic and the animators use it to animate from. It is the most important part of making the cartoon, as the storyboarder chooses the shots like a cameraman but also the expressions, poses and even the words they say.
It's really rewarding also! I love it.

mushroommeadows said...

wow, that is amazing!!! You ARE so talented! :)