Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Plush You Entry #1



Here is what i have been working on for the Plush You Show this year..I drew this kitty on a post it note and went from there..here is the original sketch below.

I also took more pics of my toy collection but that can wait till tommorow, now
to get my hands on making some stamps!! I just got my package from stampeaz to
make my own carved stamps! weee!

Oh i just checked the Junior Society blog and the plush you blog and they had my eggtarts there amoung lots of other food themed toys from the food play flikr group! wee!

9 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

How adorable is that! I love that it came to life from a post-it-not doodle! :)

Anyway, please keep us updated with the stamps you'll be making. I've always wanted to make some, but it seems a bit tough.

this Just in said...

Awwwwwwwwww...MyGOSH!!! That's so cute!!! Love the eyes. This one is sure to be a hit with the kids!

Funky Finds said...

fabulous!

*BB* said...

How cute! I can't believe how like the sketch it looks!

hobo divine said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobo divine said...

Will he protect me?

blushing apples said...

it adorable, like all of your creations

LimonVerde said...

I love this design, cutie ;)

Gina said...

Adorable!