Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yeah Fall!

strawberry cake


Yesterday was my last day of work and now i am free again!
so i will try to post everyday here and my pucca blog also.

But first i need your opinion!
i am honoured to be a part of STUFFED a handmade plush food show in LA.
It is on November 15 and i have yet to decide what to do..(for sure egg tarts) But i need some opinions!Should i make coconut buns, a strawberry cake(above) or coffee take out cups? any comments are appreciated:D

coffee cup(not yet made)
coconut bun

4 comments:

burgerlog said...

the cake and buns are totally cute!!!

kawaii crafter said...

your blog and is absolutely adorable! love the cutesypoo/starbucks drawing, i'm sure the stuffie will be just as cute!

can I tell you I just love Pucca to. I don't watch cartoons but I will sit and watch Pucca with my kids. I'm considering making a Pucca costume for my daughter for Halloween.

jessica

this Just in said...

I favor the strawberry cake! But I also like your coffee cup design...I like how it's reminiscent of Starbucks!

kawaii crafter said...

I tagged you on my blog

you don't have to play if you don't want to, I won't be offended