Tuesday, October 09, 2007


I am so excited to be part of the STUFFED Plush food Show!
It is being put together by the cute Sarah Jo of DKE Toys.
This is the First Show in LA for me and if i wasn't just starting
a new job/show that same week i would have flown out
for it. Please check it out if you live down there!
It's at Munky King
and they are going to have a whole grocery store set up full of stuffed plushfood
and a buffet table and i will be sending them the last of my handmade
egg tarts for sale as well as some other treats!

8 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

YAH! :) I live close to LA, and I so, so, so want to see your little desserts in person. :)

Clio said...

Oh, man! I wish you were down here for it. I'm going to try my best to stop by for this (it's on the other side of town! wah). Looks sooooo good.

Jocelan Thiessen said...

MM and Clio-

ahh i know!! please please if you
can make it there take pics of it and send them to me!!

Sonnja said...

Hello, I love your food!!!
Kind regards,

Sonnja from the Netherlands.

burgerlog said...

that butter is adorable!

blushing apples said...

aww! that butter and your tarts were probably the cutest plush there!

Tsz Ting said...

The egg tarts are probably the cutest thing I've seen. I'm just wondering if you're still selling them? There are quite a few people I know (myself included) who would love to give these little guys a new home. If you happen to see this comment, would you please let me know? Thanks!

Jocelan Thiessen said...

Tsz ting

yes i am currently working on making my egg tarts available soon as i am making them officially produced hopefully by the end of the year! please email me with the heading "list" for my mailing list.