Wednesday, October 03, 2007

King Mushroom PinCushion/Air Fresheners in Store!


Hey Hey

I always like the KIng Mushroom shape so i based this on a drawing
i made of one of each colour on my Gocco Printer with fabric paint.
these are now up for sale in my etsy store!
The air freshener smells are varied so you can choose which one and i will personally
stuff it for you:D

Also i just sent some out to a new store i am selling in! It is run by talented Tara Feeney and is called The Imaginary Friend Shop.
I love the Jewelry and Soap selection!! Lemon Square soaps!!!
Anyhow Check it out!

4 comments:

blushing apples said...

super sweet mushrooms! :D

this Just in said...

TOO cute! If I owned a car I'd be tempted to buy one and hang it from my rearview mirror!

flora said...

They are sooo cute!!! :) I love mushroom too...they are so yummy!
I am so happy I discovered your blog through mushroomdemows... xoxo

Gina said...

Oh those are sweet!