Monday, October 01, 2007

Tag Victim!

Zakka life tagged me so here i go-


The rules
:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are my 7 things-

1- my fashion idol is audrey hepburn
2- I like to make animal sounds for no reason particularly
chicken and cat sounds.
3- This is my fav net video of the last week



4- I can play the Irish Harp
5- My biggest stress relief is yoga/exercise.
6- I have travelled to Japan, Mexico, Britain, France, Switzerland, Hawaii so far
7-If i had a choice between sleeping and eating i would sleep. I never have enough sleep!!

Here are my tagged people

1. Jenelle who owns the cute Occupied Store on Abbot Street here in Vancouver
2.Tokyo Bunny who i met in Sandiego comic con
3.Lucia Kempsey of BettyJoy Store
4.Justin who does cute poo comic strips on cartoon curio
5.The most inpirational blog for design and patterns..blushing apples
6.Jayson my husband and Director of Pucca Tv Series cuz he never post anything!
7.Carey from the lovely Violets are Blue Store

Phew! back to sleep:D he hee

5 comments:

blushing apples said...

ah! thank you for thinking of me to tag, i will make my list. and thank you for your sweet compliments! :D ^_^

kawaii crafter said...

"tag victim" what an appropiate title! I adore Audrey too, it's hard not to.

wow, you're so well traveled, I'm jealous. the most exciting place I've been is Fiji. One day I'd love to visit Japan and visit my husband's relatives. My husband is Japanese.

I'm going to check out the links you posted, now

jessica

Jocelan Thiessen said...

Ohhh Fiji is one place i would love to go to also! As for Japan i really recommend it! If i had relatives i would go every year!he hee!

TokyoBunnie said...

Thank you for tagging me! I have your adorable egg tart on my nightstand, thank you so much!! <3

this Just in said...

Oh...I got this late! I'm going to do it! Check in for my list. Thanks! :)