Saturday, November 10, 2007

The octonauts and the sea of shade is out!


I have always loved the art of local artist Meomi
ever since i had her key chain of this kitty for a year
until if broke off..i really like her sense of cuteness
in her art and her colouring is astounding!!

Meomi is actually comprised of Vicki Wong and
Michael Murphy. Recently they have released
some cute books, one called "The Octonauts and the sea of shade".



I really loved the style and colouring of the cover and the story tells of an
adventure of the octonauts which are cute animals must find out why everyone's
shadow has disappeared. I particularly think the cat with the eye patch is my favorite
octonaut! So check it out! Her store is also full of really cute stuff as well.

3 comments:

Sonnja said...

Lovely the red octonaut!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands

mushroommeadows said...

Definitely cute! I like the mushrooms in the background. :D

Jay D Smith said...

very cute!!

j.