Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Bears and Bunnies for the new year!




I got a wholesale order to make some bunnies and bears from both BettyJoy and a new store called Grumble Toys which is an online store in alberta!

I worked on these on my christmas break mostly. These are my best
yet as i started using really cool and fuzzy fabric on some of them. Some are available right now at Grumble toys and the others will have to wait for me to finish my order for bettyjoy.
I am actually making a exclusive toy for her website so stay tuned for those ones!

Also i took a whole bunch of pics see all of them on my flickr site.

Here are the ones you can adopt from grumble toys right now!
From Left to right -
These are Cherry Sodapop bear, Strawberry Minty Bunny and Orange Sodapop Bunny.


This is Lily BearSoda Pop bear
Strawberry Minty Bunny


lastly they are also selling the last of my coconut buns !
Soo yummy!

Lastly They have poo pillows also which are also the last of my first batch i made.
Veryy soft super soft minky was used to make it.
see it here

9 comments:

Clio said...

Oh man, the fuzzy ones look awesome!!! Are they a sort of felt too?

Jocelan Thiessen said...

do you mean the pink fuzzy one?
That is actually a kind of fur but it is double sided and is suuuper baby soft!!

The orange one is actually felt and i really love that one too!

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, they're soooo cute!

mushroommeadows said...

hehe the fuzzy ones were the ones that captured my heart, too!! :)

Marta said...

cute, cute, very cute, lovely¡¡¡ cheers¡¡

Alikins said...

you make the most adorable little stuffed creatures! i will have to go searching and buy a whole BUNCH! :) oh so cute!!

TokyoBunnie said...

OOOhh so adorable, great job! <3

cutedesigns said...

These are just so cute. :D

this Just in said...

Ohhhhh...they're all so CUTE! And that poo sitting on the toilet is GENIUS. I love it.