Saturday, March 01, 2008

Be Kind and Rewind

Now before i go on about this movie i want to state that i am in the television Business so my taste is movies is extremely different from everyones else's because the norm to me is well...BORING..and so when a movie comes along and leaves me ..happy..is extremely rare..

I am happy to say i was not bored with this movie! i laughed and really liked how it made me
feel like i was a kid with my video camera making films with my friends again and the film making
was so smart and simple !! guh..see the trailer.

5 comments:

pungsnotded said...

Oh, I am glad, I cannot wait to see this one!

mushroommeadows said...

ahhhhhhhhhh....I WANT TO GO WATCH THIS MOVIE! The trailer is hilarious, and I really like Jack Black. :)

ZSL said...

my friends saw this movie without me :(
I still need to see it

IamSusie said...

I saw it too. I thought it was sweet and funny. I just wish we could have seen more of the "Sweded" films. It says you can watch them by going to the movie's website, but I couldn't find them.. and the website is irritating.

kawaii crafter said...

made me laugh, ha,ha