Thursday, April 10, 2008

Saving the Earth One Toy at a Time..


I am super busy sewing up a new toy that i hope to release tomorrow on my etsy.

anyway until then i had to take a moment to say that Cutesypoo Toys is trying to
be as Small Eco Footprint Business as Possible. So i am going to try to package
my toys in paper products and i also Stuff my toys with Eco Fill Luxury Fiberfill ( see picture above)

" Recycled Polyester fibre has virtually changed the way environmentally concerned consumers buy because it is pro environment right from its inception. Recycled stapled fiber has the capacity to keep almost 3 billion plastic PET bottles out of the worlds landfills each year, saving over half a million barrels of oil and eliminating 400,000 tons of harmful air emissions which contribute to acid rain, global warming and smog. The amount of petroleum saved annually by using post consumer bottles instead of virgin materials in the manufacturing process is enough to supply power to a city the size of Atlanta for an entire year!"

5 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Even more reason to love your stuff!

Florrie said...

That sounds like a wonderful product. I would like to make the switch, can you advise where to purchase this from, preferably wholesale as I use quite a bit of stuffing. Many Thanks Flo

Jocelan Thiessen said...

Hello Florie,

I don't know if you live in vancouver, but i buy this brand at the Fabricland stores around town.

Otherwise i also know of another you can buy at walmart called eco craft.

I too am looking for a wholesale provider of eco fill so if you do find one please please let me know!

shaindy said...

I am looking into purchasing this fiber wholesale and might be able to bulk up my order if you need some. Please let me know how much. Also, any concerns about the content of this being in kids mouths? My e-mail is 4ringley@gmail.com

pillowthrowdecor said...

Hi there!

I have a supplier in the US East coast but looking for someone closer to home. Any ideas? Pillowthrowdecor(at)gmail.com