Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cutesypoo Tees!



I am super excited to present cutesypoo t shirts are in!
They were made locally at a place called Kraft Media not far from where i work!
So i just drove over and picked them up yesterday. They were a bit short on the pink colour
shirts and i got some in light pink which is the second pic. I actually kind of like the light pink colour so it was a happy accident!

If these go over well i have sooo many plans for more, like baby onesies and Jayson wants
to design a black tee for men.

I am offering a combo also for the tee and plush together, makes a cute gift!

Check out my Etsy Store before they are gone!
I also have some sales goin on there too!

3 comments:

Hobo Divine said...

Congratulations!

This is so bizarre and funny and cute and COOL all at the same time as if 4 emotions were riding a tandem bike!

I like all the velvet cutesypoo on the wooden floor!

Tizzalicious said...

I love them!

Laurraine Yuyama said...

I agree. I think the light pink is nicer with the brown!