Thursday, June 12, 2008

toy collection

I like toys...i try not to buy them as my basement is full of them already but it is hard
i guess that is sort of why i make toys for others, so i can get the feeling of the toy but not the
task of keeping it in my cupboard. I also am hoping to purchase a toy cupboard someday or get jaysons dad to build one as i need one that has doors so they don't get dusty!

Here are some of my latest buys.
I try to avoid owls as they are done EVERYWHERE but i really liked this one! Got this is the NY comic con it is by nathan J for toy tokyo.

Got this last year in Tokyo , Japan it is the only toy i got on the trip and i love it . It is made made in japan but no real label.This is my childhood pony that i found last week helping my mom clean out crap from my bedroom closet! I really remember i liked it enough to keep it out of the bath tub..unlike my other ones got all moldy..hehe.

4 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

Yeah, I really have to try hard to resist the temptation to buy toys for myself. That's why I can't wait to have kids...that way, I'll have a legit. reason to buy toys. :)

Jocelan Thiessen said...

haha yeah i totally agree!

icedtea said...

Woo, 80s my little pony - have you seen the current ones? They changed the design.

Misty said...

That pony's name is Sugarberry :)