Monday, June 09, 2008

Unchi Kun and big announcement!



I have a friend, Ritsuko from japan that is over in vancouver visiting
she has a Niece yumi and nephew narumi that drew us a cute card saying Hi from Japan!

We liked it a lot so we are going to send back this toy that is based on his drawing
from the card he sent!

Also i am done my storyboard work at studio b on the Kid vs Kat show and have made the
momentous decision to go into the toy making business full time!! yeah!

So hopefully i will be putting up more toys in my store and website and lots of new exciting designs will be up soon! It is not an easy decision but i figure it is now or never!
Right now i am working on my toys for the Plush You art show so i will post my progress with those maybe tommorow if i can find more batteries for my camera..hehee

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Trevor said...

I am so jealous you get to stay home and make toys all day! Congratulations J!

Hobo Divine said...

WOW congratulations!

I know you will do awesome!

mushroommeadows said...

YAY!!! :)

TokyoBunnie said...

Wow, that is awesome!! Congrats!