Thursday, October 23, 2008

Website Updates and Shop Sale!



Also i joined Twitter! my link is here.

Jayson also updated his website so you have to check it out too!This bunny is made by jayson it is one of his contributions to the
Monster Art Rally Show which is his first show so it is very exciting.

Currently i am working on a very cool short that is stop motion using my toys and i will have less time in the next month to make stuff for my shop..but i am very happy to be working on something challenging.

4 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

heheh jayson's bunny is cute! i like the texture of it.

i love your gingies in the previous post!!!! SO CUTE!

jacks said...

CUTE!

this Just in said...

That bunny monster is freakin' hilarious! I don't know whether to cuddle with it or step on it.

TokyoBunnie said...

Super cute bunny! I can't wait to see your stop motion!!