Sunday, November 02, 2008

Plush You Show in SF Nov 7th!


The second part of the Plush You show starts next friday Nov 7th!
It is being held at the Double Punch Gallery/Toy Store.
My contributions are my favorite pieces i have ever made so far!
They are Bunny Poo and Lion Poo and they have a special treat inside too!
I made the bunny out of faux fur and canvas and the lion out of thick felt and canvas,
they are both stuffed with eco friendly fiberfill and have hand embroidered details.

My friend Jen helped me with Lion Poo's mane as i can't knit for beans.
Thanks Jen!


UPDATE* you can now buy these online here! wee!




8 comments:

Church of Craft Athens said...

Those look great! I corrected my incorrect post about your stuff at Plush You Seattle. Apologies! I am a fan of your work.

Marce said...

wow! there are so beautiful, but my favoryte is the lion is my favorite! i love your dolls!

Jocelan Thiessen said...

church of craft athens
no problem about the mix up!

Tizzalicious said...

They're all so cute!

mushroommeadows said...

super super cute!!! i love the lion! :)

Amber Monette said...

I love your stuff! So Cute and FUN!!!

Wynne Chen said...

they r really cute love the lady bug and apple on their belly :P

G w e n said...

Your plushies are so adorable! I love the rabbit one! :)