Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sneak Peek!

I was taking pics all day yesterday of my toys that arrived!

They are going finally going to be released for sale next week!
More info next week when i release them on prices and i will be posting
them up for sale on my store as well as listing stores that will
carry them all over the world!

Here is a sneak peek pic!


more info on my website:P

*Update-
I just found my eggtarts are featured in Small Magazine!
Check it out they make a lovely magazine for childrens clothes and toys.

5 comments:

Shelly Rodriguez said...

Ahhh, I can't wait! I am going to buy Musseloom as soon as I can~ ♥

TokyoBunnie said...

They turned out super cute! YAY!!!

Wynne Chen said...

mmnn~~I want egg tart, cake and hot dog. What? It's not the bakery?
Hee..heee.. I want the egg tart !!
They are lovely :)

KitKnitty said...

Oh, man! Those are so dang cute! I <3 Musseloom!

Carrie said...

Your work is SO so super sweet! Those tarts... eek! Do you sell them by the dozen? ;)