Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My First Craft Show! Got Craft Vancouver Sunday Dec.7th


I am super excited to announce my very first craft show is coming up this Sunday!Sunday! Sunday! It is at the legion building on Commercial Drive( next to the bowling alley)
at 2205 Commercial Drive. From 11am to 6 pm. The First 30 people get a free swag bag full of goodies from all the venders!

haha well i am pushing myself to make some special toys that you will only get first at this show,
including my gingerbread men and more embroider hoop art will be available as well jayson is making little cone knomes that will knock your stockings off!

Hope you can come down and see!


3 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

I hope you guys have a blast at the craft fair! I love your stuff, and that gnome is genius!!!

stephiee said...

the gingerbread men and the cake slice is absolutely adorable! will you be selling them online as well?!

TokyoBunnie said...

OMG everything is SO cute!!!