Sunday, December 28, 2008

the snow is melting! the snow is melting!


I have been hibernating like the squirrels in my neck of the woods for the last week, however
the snow gives me time to do house cleaning i suppose as i am pretty done with sewing for a while after all the stuff i had to make last month! I really want to make a little quilt for the baby and perhaps a bear with the mohair i just ordered, I am terrified to make a mistake with the mohair as it is not cheap..$$$!

I regret not taking pics of xmas, the turkey was sooo yummy and jayson and i made the best stuffing ever!! I am also posting calenders that i really like for the upcoming year so check them out if you are looking too!
Handprinted Calendar at Pistachio Press Etsy Store $35 with free shipping!


this one is from the joom etsy store for $20

I really want to make some calenders for next year, a small run of pics of my toys and cute
designs.


No comments: