The Red Deer !
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Becoming a mother! Due Date ( May 11 ) So Soon!!
2. My lastest order from Spoonflower fabric in the mail
3. My tax Return too!
5. Baking a Cinnamon bun recipe i found online yesterday
6. My vegetable garden growing
7. Getting a manual camera
8. vacation in Europe ( 5 years )
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Appointment with my midwife
2. Got some chinese bakery goodies! mmm
3. Ate at the Roundel Cafe and had ham and cheese omelette and a strawberry milkshake:D
4. Took an afternoon nap
5. Sewed together a 3rd version of a pattern of a toy i am working on.
6. Worked on Designing more toys on the computer.
7. Watched Stumble video and found this!
8. Ate an eggtart and went to bed!
8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Be better at business thinking..i am too creatively minded..
2. Be more clean
3. knit and needle felt
4. go to comic con this year
5. fit most of my clothes..haha
6. Buy a heritage house by commercial.Sooooo bad!!!
7. make a comic
8. Save more of my money
8 Shows I Watch
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. Reruns of Seinfeld
6. The View ( well i listen while i do things in the morning )
7. Conan O Brian Show!
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
People i am tagging!
1. Mushroom Meadows
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
My Midwife has never seen anyone pregnant have a shape of a heart on their belly button so i took a pic of it!
Maybe i am having a carebear?
I also have had some time to bake lately so i tried some strawberry muffins from my current fav blog for recipes- Everyone likes Sandwiches Blog! I also tried chocolate chip cookies from coconut and lime blog! I also added some raisins and pecans also..Soooo goooey good.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
This is a project i have been working on and off for a while..my first ever attempt at a quilt.
So i thought start out simple and small would be a good way to go. I also had to make it neutral colours so i did reds and browns to make it a natural feel like nature..most of it is from scraps of fabric i already had so i only had to get the batting and the flannel back of it.
I don't know how anyone can do a bigger one as i had a tough time fitting this in my sewing machine but i had like 3 layers of cotton batting to make it very thick as i actually plan to use it more as a floor cover than a blanket. Thank to my friend, Laurraine for the great quilting tips!
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Our last release of the spring cone gnomes ended selling out! So we are release more
this time in case you missed the first batch! These are also made out of the 100% cotton fabric printed by spoonflower so they are the perfect colour!
Here is also the full line of cone gnomes we will be releasing one for each season so you can collect them all!
Get one to decorate your inside garden or your desk!
Here is our cone gnome music video!