Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tagged!

The number 8

I have been tagged by Alicia McCarthy over at The Red Deer !

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Becoming a mother! Due Date ( May 11 ) So Soon!!
2. My lastest order from Spoonflower fabric in the mail
3. My tax Return too!
4. Summer
5. Baking a Cinnamon bun recipe i found online yesterday
6. My vegetable garden growing
7. Getting a manual camera
8. vacation in Europe ( 5 years )

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Appointment with my midwife
2. Got some chinese bakery goodies! mmm
3. Ate at the Roundel Cafe and had ham and cheese omelette and a strawberry milkshake:D
4. Took an afternoon nap
5. Sewed together a 3rd version of a pattern of a toy i am working on.
6. Worked on Designing more toys on the computer.
7. Watched Stumble video and found this!
8. Ate an eggtart and went to bed!

8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Be better at business thinking..i am too creatively minded..
2. Be more clean
3. knit and needle felt
4. go to comic con this year
5. fit most of my clothes..haha
6. Buy a heritage house by commercial.Sooooo bad!!!
7. make a comic
8. Save more of my money

8 Shows I Watch
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. Reruns of Seinfeld
5. Simpsons
6. The View ( well i listen while i do things in the morning )
7. Conan O Brian Show!
8. Curb Your Enthusiasm

People i am tagging!
1. Mushroom Meadows
2.Patchwork Pottery
3.Sew Occupied
4.Twinkie Chan
5.Goldenrusset
6.Kraken Studios
7.Steve Wolfhard
8.Wynne Chen

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

May 11th? Woo-hoo!!! You and your little bun will be in my prayers. :)

And yes...I've been tagged! weeeeeee!!! :)

thereddeer said...

Wow the count down is really on - only 11 days to go!! How exciting :)