Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stitch Wars Art Show Starts Sat!


Just a reminder to all that are in the Lauderville, Florida area that i am part of the Stitch Wars Art Show taking place at the Bear and Bird gallery above Tates Comic shop!

Stitch wars flickr preview link

I love their store, i bought an anna chambers owl from them for baby xen and she loves it!
Shop Link

There is tons of great press that they are doing on it and i suspect a really great show, too bad i can't attend so if you are heading down take a pic for me!

Also we got on the cover of the Miami New Times! here is the article link!
plus a south florida link to a online review.

6 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

congrats on the cover!!!

Pnut said...

That's awesome! Congratulations on the cover!

Todd Kauffman said...

are you kidding me - i want! i want!

Kimmy said...

who won the rug? :)

Jocelan Thiessen said...

oh yes terra h won the rug! congrats terra!

Pastrychefgrl said...

I think thats awesome..I tried joining your mailing list but I got an email back saying your inbox is full :o(