Wednesday, September 23, 2009

toy designs!

Here is a taste of toys that are in the works !

These are based on my line of felt bunnies and bears and the horses are based on the wooden dala toys that are popular in Europe.
Also i am happy to say that our toy line is now in 27 retail stores!! WOOHOO!!
You can see a store near you on my List of stores page on my website.

I am also going to be in a craft fair this Xmas so i will be saving these toys for then, it is my chance to see what people think and i really love selling toys in person much more than online, so much more personable!

6 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Soooooooooo cute! I love them!

thereddeer said...

Congrats on the 27 retail stores - that is really cool :D

Trevor! said...

27 stores?! that's amazing J!

jenn brisson said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Swiedebie said...

so cute!!! Love the bunnies.

Alina Chau said...

THese are great!! Congrat!