Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cutesypoo Spring Sale!



Bring in spring with cutesypoo!

we are having the biggest sale yet of our custom toys!
Buy one get one 50% off! that's right boys and girls!

* sorry this sale is for my cartel shop only, not my etsy shop


Just order one toy and in your payment tell me the toy you want
for half off and i will send you a bill for that seperately.

just in case , my email is jocelan@cutesypootoys.com

the sale is until end of april so don't wait because we won't do another for a
long while!

jocelan

3 comments:

Heather said...

Is this just at the CutesyPoo brand shop, or etsy too?

Jocelan Thiessen said...

just the cutesypoo brand shop for this sale thanks for clarifying!

Lucky said...

Hello Jocelan! I have awarded you the Sunshine Award because I enjoy your following your blog. Please stop by my blog and check it out!