Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog Makeover!!




Summer is upon us finally...but a summer with a sweater on is barely worth blogging about..
however it is a good strawberry season and my hanging pot of strawberries is one of xen's favorite treats! ( this is my front yard by the way now that xen can walk i will be spending more time here hopefully!)

As you can see - i am in construction currently on a new blog look :DDD
so things are not all done yet, still have to do a wallpaper to my liking ..

we are also working on exciting and new future toys !!
Jays dad ; Pete is a master tinkerer and made xen this cute wooden duck walker that also quacks! We like it so much we hope to get into making some for sale in the future as well.
Of course more gnomes are landing soon! Cheery Gnome and Sad Gnome peek out and also we are getting Large Love Gnomes as well as Large Angry Gnomes! You will have to wait UNLESS
you can go to TATE'S COMICS in LA where we have them in stock right now! :D

4 comments:

Trevor! said...

Looking good J!

Carrie said...

duck! Love it! :)

HYOJI LEE said...

these are very cute!

ohthecuteness said...

Lol, that is so weird, I just changed my blog over to the same template yesterday! And I think you and I had the same template a long time ago - the one with all the green/yellow dots. Yours looks wonderful!