Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Leaves




I finally am posting pics taken with my new  Nikon 50 mm lens ! I love it soooo..






Below is a baby playmat quilt i made with the help of my friends, we split up the duties of cutting,sewing and quilting, i am very happy with the results! I really am starting to like quilting, perhaps Laurraine is inspiring me, i am actually going to incorporate more quilting in my future toys ( i already have designs planned) and want to get into making patterns to sell on etsy and also when i have enough do a book. I think after this craft show i am going to head in that direction...away from gnomes for awhile..





oh and i also posted up kawaii links on the side to check out as well!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

so so pretty!!! I'm sad you are going away from gnomes, but everyone needs a change every now and again ;)

Michelle said...

Oh, what a lovely quilt! Your patterns & colors are gorgeous, together! :) Makes me want to quilt, again!!