Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bunch of stuff

I was showcased on Website Bakery today!
It is a really cute website with a very yummy look to it.

Also just finishing up my order for a new toy shop called SpielWerk Toys in Portland as well tonight.
They are the first store i have in oregon to carry my stuffies so go see them if you are in the local :D

I also am in a new craft show this year called Make it!

Print this out and you get a whopping $2 off your admission!!
see their facebook page here


lastly and not lest i am going to be in GOT CRAFT? 
this year i got in last minute so i think that is why the postcard is not showing my name.
I am sort of nervous because when i first joined i was practically the only toy crafter in there but looking at the line up this year there are way more this year so i guess i gotta pull up my socks! 

see their facebook page here
Facebook Group here





























But socks don't pull up themselves so i guess i better go back to work!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats! I would totally attend your craft shows if I could. You have such lovely items and I hope to order something sometime.

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com