Wednesday, March 09, 2011

in the eye of the hurricane


You ever feel like that? like a strange calm amoung the chaos in life?
I think i am currently there with the chaos of building a house, packing up this house and renovating it at the same time..and currently i am working now on another ponysong as well, so my days are shot and i have to pack up boxes at nights this week.

But i know it is nice and calm now before we have to move boxes into storage this weekend and then i will be starting to repaint the place to sell it...obviously making toys is not exactly top priority these days but i am looking forward to my new sewing room i will have all to myself in the new house! eee!

more posts on my house blog.

Anyway...I am cleaning up and decluttering so i posted some of my used craft books up on my etsy shop 


















As well i am selling some plush and vinyl from my personal collection because i want to really get rid of all my collections and start fresh.



If you are interested please email me at cutesypoostore@gmail.com

Handmade Owl Stuffie
from "look at what i can do" plush artist!
$30.00

it's so hard but i really want to clean up and start new! so i am not charging too much because i know there is shipping too if you are not living in vancouver.

2 comments:

renjeroren said...

i just wanna ask you..
when the winner of cutesypoo modes4u giveaway announce?
:) thank you

i waiting it so bad

Jocelan Thiessen said...

I already picked a winner on dec 6th which was the last day of the contest.

sorry but try again ! i know they always are having giveaways on the blogs.