Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Bunnies, Bears and Kitties!

Just in time for Easter? If you order right away at least!



These are the most adorable stuffed animals with super soft fur on the back for ultra cuddlyness!!

I have some leftovers from a wholesale order at Spielwerk Toys in Portland that i just sent out. They are a lovely shop if you are in the area you have to check them out!

I made them using Spoonflower again but with a cotton canvas and they turned out much better than my last batch with the linen.

Shop LINK

5 comments:

pangaloon said...

simply gorgeous. I love your work. Have a great day x

cArLa said...

sooo cute!

Plushpussycat said...

These are absolutely adorable! I love the retro feel to them! :-)

Carrie said...

adorable!!! Each one has a different personality... love it! :)

HYOJI LEE said...

Hey! these are really adorable!!!