Friday, July 22, 2011

Toy Collection Sale!

I am realizing that my new space for my sewing room has much less space for my vast toy collection, so i am selling some to make room. I hope they can find good homes and the money i make will be going towards a new bookcase to hold my craft book collection!

This post is of my toys that are commercially made and the next post is just handmade toys for sale.
Pet free / Smoke free home!
I don't really have a firm price so i welcome any offers you have :D
You can either email me at cutesypoostore@gmail.com or comment below.


This is a set of 6 Dream Pets that are reproductions.
The tush tags are all still attached to the stuffed toys, but no hang tags.
We had these in a closed cabinet for display so they are in mint condition.
Set $50 or $10 Each plus shipping ($5.99)

Dakin Dream Pets Flying Tiger # 6 



Roquerfort Mouse #19

Dakin Dream Pets Billy the Billy Goat #1 



Tabasco Red Bull #2

Fish and Chips #23

Snoozie Suzie -- Sku # 46057
6" tall 


Rare rubber squeak toy from the 1960's in good condition.
 The paint is wearing off but the squeaker still works! This toy was manufactured in Italy and has a copyright design of an elephant on the back of his head.
$10 plush shipping
($5 US $9 INT)








 Rare Large Stimpy Plush Doll with original tags. He is 15" tall and the quality is very good. He has beans in his feet and can sit on his own without falling over. Very Good Condition as you can see in the pics.
$39.00
($5 US $9 INT)

Lastly there is a book i am selling based on the design work of Ayumi Uyama.
It is up for sale on my etsy for $19.99.

1 comment:

pangaloon said...

Oh I used to have a Stimpy plush, brings back memories. Goodness, I love that tiger, and fish n chips xxx