Friday, September 16, 2011

Gnome Colour Wheel / Xen's Room


I am stuffing gnomes for the VCON right now and i just discovered i have enought to make a gnome colour wheel! You can get your own gnome still in my etsy shop. I will be posting a special post of the Vampire gnomes soon!

This is part 3 of my new home! Xen's Bedroom! She has the best View which is not shown here unfortunately..but you can see Burnaby Park from here!


This is her kitchen with special ice cream sandwich by My Paper Crane.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

PatchworkPottery said...

I LOVE Xen's room and her quilts!!!!

Brandi (kukubee) said...

Ha! I LOVE the gnome color wheel. So glad I was able to snag a couple of your gnomes before they are gone! Thank you. ;)

I also LOVE Xen's room. What a gorgeous space you've created in there. Such a lovely, happy color for the walls as well! :D

HYOJI LEE said...

I can see that you still keeping my painting, thanks! I wanna give her better one now :)

HYOJI LEE said...

well, I don't know my comment is saved, anyway, thank you for keeping the painting! I wish I give her better one now~

Jocelan Thiessen said...

well i love that painting anyhow, although i bet you could do a better one now that you have been practicing so much! Did you know that Jayson is coming to SanFran to an animation convention? I don't know if i am coming yet, depends if i am pregnant!