Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Stairs

When we had our house warming this past summer, a friend of ours said "you have christmas stairs".

I asked what he meant by that and he said the stairs are perfectly placed so when you get up on christmas morning and run downstairs you have the perfect movie like setting infront of you! Well ever since then i had to deliver!





My old tree was like 3 feet high with tiny ornaments,
so i had to make some christmas decorations for our brand new large tree!





I know it is nothing out of the box , by any means, however i really wanted that canadian cabin look..I mean i do live in canada.. with a twist of the scandinavian christmas that i love the reds and whites of. This is mainly due to a obsession of scandinavian style cross stitch i had recently..

Anyways i hope to post the final looks of the living room, it really is coming together !
I just have been a busy post office bee as the orders are coming in for christmas!

* Don't forget to enter my HUGE Giveaway ! Draw is end of this month!


No comments: