Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ooshirts review


This morning i was happy to receive my ooshirt in the mail! 
I ordered both one in my size and one for Jayson with the same design. 

It is a new online custom tshirt printing company that is very simple. 
They try to keep the cost of printing shirts to a minimum by having a no ads, no frills approach.
They instead rely on word of mouth so they can focus on running the business. 
Which is why i was happy to do a review for them on my shirts!

I started out uploading my image to the ooshirts website and had no problems figuring it out. It is very straight forward and there is a customer service available if you do need help.
Jay did a cute little gnome design a while back and we decided it was worth trying out.



The quality of both shirts are great! I find it actually better than i expected, because usually custom print tees are thin and cheap quality but both were nice and thick.


The image is very bright and kind of had a glossy texture on top of the shirt.
I can tell they use a digital printer, not silkscreen to cut down the cost which is smart. 
However i think the only thing is i wish it had info on the printing process explained on the website,
most people probably don't really notice that stuff anyway..but i have to criticise something..right?



I must say that ooshirts really does have a good deal for what you pay for.
My cutesypoo tshirts were printed with only one colour because i was limited by the cost of 
each colour but on ooshirts, it is so cheap you don't have to worry about how many colours you have.
This tshirt would only be $24 with free shipping and that is with a full colour option!



Overall i think it's cute !

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

It looks great! I might have to try them out :]