Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow and such



I am happy that the snow is finally melted over here, it actually wasn't that much snow but Xen enjoyed it very much! I have been very productive actually over here on my huge order of gnomes for Grumpy Bert Shop. I have a huge box sitting behind me which i totally planned taking pictures of my last gnome order ever!! But..my camera battery was dead. You will now only be able to buy most of gnomes over at Grumpybert Shop and then when he sells out that is it! 

well i might have a little special gnome for a upcoming art show but not sure about that yet..

Here is some of my current inspirations..it is shaping up to be a banner year again for us i think!

1. Hexie Doll Quilt, 2. My miniature kitchen 1:12, 3. bear snack mat, 4. Bunny skirt, 5. Vintage Mailbox, 6. Christmas Trivet, 7. Zakka Style, 8. My New "Lunch Bag" Purse, 9. IMG_9230, 10. edge, 11. corner of living room, 12. Tiny nest, 13. Vintage Little Red Riding Hood Dress14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Glad you are super busy with the gnomes... they are so cute :) Your inspiration pictures are gorgeous... that quilt... WOW :)