Wednesday, April 11, 2012

All Good things...


I am so delighted with the final product of my cross stitch! It will hang on the wall in my sewing room:D
Next thing? Embroidery!
( i apologize for the blurryness ;P )



I have a long time love affair with the vintage baby animal motifs of the 1950's.
This is all stuff i just found off of the internet. I must say i am very much inspired
by the one Nanacompany did a while back. However i am thinking i will make mine a small quilt 
for a wall to hang above the crib.

Oh yeah. So i'm 5 months pregnant as well.

Surprise..although all my friends already know i guess it is time to officially announce it here.

We are having a baby girl! I am so happy to know the sex this time around so i can finally make some stuff beforehand that is ultra girly! Thus the Pink quilt and i also want to make a stroller/carseat blanket, 
a sleep sac..the list..it goes on!!!

However the pregnancy is going swell..i am just about hitting the point now where getting up is officially a process but i am more bothered by the allergies that have hit me in the last 3 days.

Hope to show the WIP of these soon!

3 comments:

Peter said...

These are amazing embroideries. Love them. Toys

P-nut said...

Congratulations to you, Jayson and Xen! And nice work on the cross stitch and embroidery! So inspiring :)

PatchworkPottery said...

Your Autumn embroidery turned out fab. I can't wait to see the vintage animals finished!!! I love NanaCompany too!