Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cute Baby Crib Cheater Quilt


I was just finishing my other animal quilt when i came across this pattern off of the Lilymaru etsy shop.
It was pretty well perfect match to the one i was working on so i thought i would make a quick quilt for the crib with it.





I machine stitched around all the hexagons and then did a really quick binding around it which is not the best i have done... but i was just not feeling up to handsewing it all in this heat..the baby is still not here and the due date is days away!! 




We did however make it out to the lake last long weekend and i got to float around.
Everyone but me and xen got bit really badly! I am so lucky i got away with only one mosquito bite.





I am excited as well for the upcoming baby and hope my next post is that it is here..
I was not going to make anything else but probably will be sewing up a stroller pad tonight. 
Then i will rest since grandma is taking Xen for a sleepover tommorow..woohoo!



Hope you get to enjoy the sun too before it is gone for another year!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Coo-ee!! That is one lovely baby quilt. Just too cute. Pics look gorgeous.
Cheers, Anita.