Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gnome Pattern Givewaway for grand opening of my new Spoonflower Shop!


I recently got a request from a customer to please have the gnome fabric available for them to make their own gnomes to make. This was perfect timing as i have been meaning to make these guys available on spoonflower but there were technical difficulties of finding all the files in the computers and some were corrupt..so i simply used the ones i had in there already!

So yep you can make your own gnomes now! yeah!

Season Gnomes ( Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Emotion Gnomes (Love, Cheery, Sad, Angry )
The sizing of the gnomes are the "Large" size that i used to make. As for instructions they are pretty simple but if i get many people confused i might do a tutorial in the future.

To kick off my new shop i am having a little giveaway!

Please leave a comment and email to contact you by below!
Extra entries for going to my spoonflower shop and Pinning, Liking or Tweeting it!
A winner will be drawn on the last day of July!

Good Luck!!



11 comments:

Irit said...

These gnomes are adorable! I would love to win the pattern.

iritca @ gmail . com

Anonymous said...

I just saw these on Flickr, what a great idea, they are adorable.
Pinksltc@yahoo.co.uk

Jenn Bontrager said...

What a cute idea! Love the idea of making our own.

froggie.22@juno.com

thunderpeep said...

AH! I already have the winter and spring gnomes so would love to win one of the other patterns to add to my collection :)

thunderpeep@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome gnomes! I'd love to make some of my own gnomes at home! Maowmaow75@yahoo.ca

Rebecca said...

I would love to make these gnomes - they are adorable!
@rsaloust - find me on Twitter

Katie said...

So very cute! Love them very much :)

katieprescott79@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

i absolutely love your cone gnomes and have several! i buy one every christmas for my boyfriend and two years ago he surprised me with the love gnome for valentines day! was a bit sad to hear you weren't making them anymore but excited to hear we can now make our own! thanks!

Jocelan Thiessen said...

Thanks Whitney!
I was hoping to get my gnomes into the hands of people the easiest way possible, now that i have the baby, this is a great way for anyone to make as many as they want!

Irit said...

Has a winner been chosen?

Jocelan Thiessen said...

Yes i have already sent a gnome out to the winner which was katie! better luck next time!